Master Tung's Acupuncture - 8th edition
with Amir Mekaiten and Pedro Albuquerque
Tung acupuncture is an ancient therapeutic methodology that has survived to the present day and is becoming worldwide famous. It is characterized by its unique set of non-channel points, simple needling techniques, ample use of micro-punction and extensive use of distal points.
The course is based on active learning, during which participants will link knowledge with their practice oriented to clinical reality.
- Theoretical introduction - Channel Theory: therapeutic connections.
- Tung therapeutic approach to pain (clinical practice with immediate results).
- Master Tung's points - location, application and indications, namely points that are only described in the Chinese literature.
- Internal Medicine - clinical reasoning behind a prescription for specific pathologies often seen in clinic.
- Hand Diagnosis.
- Best Practices in Acupuncture: Safety Procedures.
Date: Jan 31 - Feb 2 (Friday to Sunday)
Hours: 09: 00-17: 00
Location: ZWY - Associação Portuguesa dos Amigos da Cultura Chinesa: Rua Sarmento de Beires 1, 1900-410 Lisboa (Olaias, Lisbon area)
Google maps: https://goo.gl/maps/azsRa1Z5XfbH42kEA
Early Bird Value: Until January 15th - 250 € + VAT, After - 325 € + VAT