Shao Yang Conformation and Bleeding Workshop
This workshop is the third in a series of six workshops taught by Shaun Goodman. Each workshop discusses the Channel Theory and is based on a number of different resources and approaches that together give practitioners a broader and deeper understanding of channel theory. Each workshop explores one of the six conformations and together make up a complete course on channel theory.
The workshops are both clinical and practical and provide practitioners a profound understanding of each system in order to achieve better results in clinical practice. The workshops emphasize Master Tung’s acupuncture system.
Each workshop is divided into two parts, a theoretical part and a practical part. The practical part includes demonstrations of different techniques as well as accurate point location and needling of Master Tung’s extra points.
It is possible to register for each workshop individually as each is a unit of itself and is not dependent on participation in previous workshops.
- Learn the bleeding technique with 2 different types of needles.
- Learn how to apply this technique with the Luo-Connecting channels and Master Tung extra points to treat wide verity of diseases.
- Learn to bleed the Luo-Connecting channels to treat emotional disorders.
- Points and areas on the 14 channels which are used to bleed to get the specific results we need.
Introduction to the 6 Channels (6 Levels, Six Conformations )
- Su Wen, Chapter 6 - Discourse of the Division & Unity of Yin & Yang
- Three parts of Yang & Three parts of Yin.
- The 6 Conformations and the 6 Qi (Cold, Wind, Heat, Fire, Dampness, Dryness).
Shao Yang System:
The General Characteristics and Functions of the Shao Yang Conformation.
Shao Yang Disorders:
Clearing and eliminating stagnation, Clearing and removing heat, Clearing and removing dampness, Gastrointestinal disorders, Composition of fats in the blood, Atherosclerosis, Disorders of the immune system and Lymphatic system, Shao Yang Syndrome, Autoimmune diseases.
Point Combinations for treating Shao Yang’s disorders.
Foot Shao Yang channel
- Qi Transformation (Qì huà ) of the Foot Shao Yang channel.
- Tung Extra Points Connected to the Channel
- Foot Shao Yang channel correspondence with other channels.
Bone, joint and ligament disorders.
Head, face and sense organ disorders.
Gall Bladder and Liver disorders.
Emotional and mental disorders.
Muscles and ligaments associated with the channel and treatment protocols.
- Gluteus - maximus, medius, minimums.
- Tensor fascia lata.
- Quadratus Lumborum.
- TMJ - Masseter & Temporalis.
Hand Shao Yang Channel
- Qi Transformation (Qì huà ) of the hand Shao Yang channel.
- Tung Extra Points Connected to the Channel.
- Hand Shao Yang channel correspondence with other channels.
- Qi disorders - excess, deficiency and emotional disturbances.
- Stagnation of Qi, Blood and Phlegm - Masses and tumors, nodules, high lipids, arteriosclerosis.
- Disorders of head, face and sense organs
- Body Fluids Disorders.
- Disorders of the endocrine system.
- Three Jiao disorders
- Supraspinatus tendinopathy.
- Levator scapulae.
Date: December 15-17
Hours: 09:30-13:00 e 14:30-18:00
Location: Lisboa Biz, Av. Engº Arantes e Oliveira, 3- R/C LX
Google maps: http://goo.gl/maps/uvUcr7y31V32
*195€ For previous Shaun Goodman seminar attendees, Until November 30
Price: 250€ Until November 30
Final Price: 300€
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com